AKON Holder set for drill presses - The "click" which lowers investment costs Turn your drill press into a male thread cutter
- In order to survive on the market one has to consider new ways to lower the production costs of small batch sizes through even more automation, workflow rationalisation and the reduction of investment costs. The new AKON holder set provides the ideal preconditions because it turns your drill press into a male thread cutter in a jiffy.
- Simply insert the mandrel into the spindle, push back the blue aluminum sleeve and fit the holder onto the pin. The aluminum sleeve slips back into place and is held by a ball.
- AKON holders can be used on all common pillar drills with left/right rotation.
- The mandrel MT2 and four die holders for cutting thread sizes from M3 to M14 or N5x40 to 9/16“x12 UNC are supplied in a handy plastic toolbox.
- Fast and simple cutting of threads
- No need to adjust the cutting tools, ready for immediate use!
- Easy change of holders for different thread sizes
- Increased production through a shorter processing time
|Article No.||Consists of||Dimensions (mm)||Thread size to be cut|
|d||h||UNC and ISO metric coarse thread size - (for dies DIN 223 / EN 22568)||Maximum thread length|
|E-01700||E-01701 Die holder 20 x 7/5||20||7||M3 - M6, UNC Nr.5x40 - 1/4"x20||50 mm|
|E-01702 Die holder 25 x 9||25||9||M7 - M9, UNC 5/16"x18|
|E-01703 Die holder 30 x 11||30||11||M10 - M11, UNC 3/8"x16 - 7/16"x14|
|E-01704 Die holder 38 x 14/10||38||14||M12 - M14, UNC 1/2"x13 - 9/16"x12|
|E-01705 Mandrel MT 2|| |
Product video: AKON-holder set for drill presses